Invicta 12V 150Ah Lithium Battery with Bluetooth, 7 year warranty. The Invicta Lithium 12V range has been specifically designed for replacement of similar size Lead acid batteries. The family is comprised of the popular sizes found in the lead acid range but with the added benefits of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology and is ideally suited to deep cycle longer run time applications.
- 7-year warranty and IEC Certification
- Aluminium encased prismatic cells
- Integrated BMS with automatic protections
- Wireless monitoring (Bluetooth range only)
- Bolted busbar intercell connectors
- Slimline and standard AGM case sizes
- Strengthening frame to resist damaging vibrations
- 2000+ genuine cycles @ 100% DoD
- Australia’s widest range of 12V, 24V, 36V & 48V single battery solutions
- Independently tested in Australia
Bluetooth monitoring is available on selected models via a free mobile application. The app allows you to monitor the status of the battery’s volts, remaining capacity, current draw, and status of the Battery Management System (BMS). The Bluetooth capabilities can also be used to help troubleshoot system issues.
The Invicta batteries are independently tested by BMRPO to ensure the highest standard of quality. The real-life testing shows that Invicta easily surpassed over 2000 cycles over 1000 days of continuous use under Australian conditions.
Commercial and Industrial Applications:
Invicta is used in both commercial and industrial applications. The Invicta batteries are IEC 62619 (selected models) and IEC 62133 certified. These certifications are independent and rigorous tests that ensures the battery and BMS can withstand short circuit, propagation, high impact, thermal abuse (extreme heat and cold), and over-charge and discharge situations.
Series and Parallel Configurations:
The Invicta batteries are capable of being paralleled. Please see the Installation Guide for conditions.
- Invicta batteries can be installed on either of its sides however not upside down
- Invicta batteries are not for under bonnet use
- Invicta batteries are not for starting applications
- Invicta batteries must use a charger with a lithium profile setting
- When using an inverter with an Invicta battery ensure that the in-rush current of the inverter does not exceed the pulse discharge of the battery
|Nominal Capacity (250C, 0.33C)
|561 x 125 x 316 mm (L x W x H)
|Max Charge Voltage
|14.6 ± 0.1V
|13.8 ± 0.1V
|Cut off Voltage
|Max. Discharge Current
|Max. Pulse Discharge Current (3 Sec)
|Max. Charge Current
|Recommended Current Charge
|Cycle Life (100% DoD)
|Operating Temp – Charge
|0 – 50ºC
|Operating Temp – Discharge
|-20 – 55ºC
|Short Circuit Release
|Max. Series / Parallel Configuration