Our latest ORD universal mounting battery tray system is designed to hold all the required components in one neat and compact unit, such as Battery, BCDC Charger and provision for (3) midi fuses.
Registered Design number 201916465 – Registered Australian Made Product and Designed by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
- Unique registered design mounting system
- Mounting provisions for Redarc BCDC1225D, BCDC1240D or BCDC1250D chargers as well as Projecta IDC25 charger, on the bolt on side bracket.
- Midi Fuse holder provisions x 3, on the opposite side bracket.
- Zinc under coated and finished in durable black powder-coat.
- Integrated battery location bump stops.
- Heavy duty battery hold down brace and 9inch threaded rods
- Robust construction designed to handle the ‘Toughest Australian Conditions’.
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware provided.
- Total external length of battery tray = 400mm L (includes nylok nuts)
- Total external width of battery tray = 198mm W (includes nylok nut)
- Height including raised mounting feet = 245mm H
TOTAL EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS WITH AGM BATTERY INSTALLED (C-12-105DA Century)
- HEIGHT: 255mm with 100Ah AGM Battery as listed above.
- LENGTH: 440mm including Redarc BCDC charger & midi fuse holders.
- WIDTH: 195mm
- Battery tray base height from mounting surface: 15mm
- Internal tray size (maximum battery size) = suits N70 size case up to 328mm L
Height of battery: suits a maintenance free style of battery with no raised cell caps. Hold down rods suits a standard N70 size battery case 202mm High. Longer rods can be purchased from us if your particular battery is higher than standard, but it will increase the overall height by approximately 25mm.
*Battery , Midi fuse holders and Redarc BCDC charger Sold Separately (shown for display purposes).