Our latest Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd Slimline Battery Tray is designed for the latest slimline battery to allow a stealth installation, in particular behind the rear seat of most modern 4wd dual cab utilities.
The ORD Slimline Battery Tray is designed for various brands of Slimline batteries that are up to a size as listed : 410mm Long (maximum) x 112mm Wide , which are usually in the 120Ah range of AGM type.
Design Registered and Certified Product (number: 201916430) – Australian Made and designed by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
- Unique registered design mounting system with adjustable rearward tilt: Designed specifically to allow the battery tray to match cabin panel angle behind rear seat on dual cab utilities. Offers up to 17 degrees of rearward tilting range.
- Mounting provisions for Redarc BCDC1225D, BCDC1240D or BCDC1250D chargers as well as Projecta IDC25 charger.
- Midi Fuse holder provisions x 2
- Zinc under coated and finished in durable black powder-coat.
- Battery location bump stops.
- Battery hold down cam-buckle straps x 2
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware provided.
External Length of battery tray including mounting feet = 515mm L
External Length of battery tray without mounting feet = 435mm L
Height including series 2 mounting feet = 235mm H
Internal Tray Size =410mm L x 118mm W
Total External Width of battery tray = 120mm W
*Midi fuse holders and Redarc BCDC charger Sold Separately (shown for display purposes).
*Example of Installation shown with our larger UNI-100 battery tray with Invicta 100ah lithium battery, behind the rear seat of a PX2 Ranger.