Our latest Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd Slimline Battery Tray is designed for the latest slimline battery to allow a stealth installation, in particular behind the rear seat of most 4wd dual cab utilities , SUV wagons and canopy installs.
The ORD Slimline Battery Tray is designed for the Invicta 100Ah Slimline Lithium battery which is (551mm Long x 110mm Wide x 239mm High) +-2mm
Design Registered and Certified Product (number: 201916430) – Australian Made and designed by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
- Unique registered design mounting system with adjustable rearward tilt: Designed specifically to allow the battery tray to match cabin panel angle behind rear seat on dual cab utilities or SUV wagons. Now with Series 2 LOW PROFILE mounts!
- Offers up to 17 degrees of rearward tilting range.
- Mounting provisions for Redarc BCDC1225D, BCDC1240D or BCDC1250D chargers as well as Projecta IDC25 charger.
- Midi Fuse holder provisions x 2
- Series 2 mounting base, allows fitment over the jack mounting brackets with just a couple of bends so it flattens existing brackets on all Ford PX Ranger dual cab models. (No cutting or grinding brackets off…. just flatten out, this way it can be returned to the original jack mount if required at a later date!)
- Option: Battery tray can be mounted straight to battery tray base without raised mounting feet. Rubber insert mat is required part number: BTSL100-UNI-RI (sold separately)
- Zinc under coated and finished in durable black powder-coat.
- Battery location bump stops.
- Heavy duty load rated cam-buckle straps x 2
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware provided.
Battery Tray Sizes:
Total External Length of battery tray including mounting feet = 660mm L
External Length of battery tray without mounting feet = 575mm L
Total External Width = 120mm W
Total Height including Series 2 low profile mounting feet = 235mm H (NOTE: Series 2 is 20mm lower than the previous series 1)
Height without raised mounting feet = 230mm H
Internal Tray Size =553mm L between rubber bump stops x 118mm W
*Invicta 100Ah Lithium Battery , Midi fuse holders and Redarc BCDC charger Sold Separately (shown for display purposes).
NOTE: Some images will display the previous series 1 mounting brackets – The Series 2 low profile is now current as from Aug 2021.
A selection of suitable Lithium batteries that can fit inside the battery tray:
- INVICTA Slimline 12v 100Ah Lithium Battery (551mm Long x 110mm Wide x 239mm High) +-2mm
- REVOLUTION POWER 12v 100Ah (usable) Slimline Lithium Battery SKU: RPL12-100SLIM (508mm Long x 109mm Wide x 238mm High) +-2mm
- CENTURY Slimline 12v 100Ah Lithium PRO Battery (508mm Long x 110mm Wide x 236mm High) +-2mm
- ENERDRIVE B-TECH 12v 100Ah Slimline Lithium Battery (551mm Long x 109mm Wide x 239mm High) +-2mm
- MEGALIFE BATTERY AUSTRALIA 12v 200Ah Slimline Lithium Battery MLDCS-12200 (550mm Long x 110mm Wide x 288mm High)
- VOLTX 12v 200Ah Slimline Lithium Battery (552mm Long x 110mm Wide x 295mm High)
- Other Lithium’s on the market with the same length and width are suitable, but you need to make sure of your available space where you are installing to ensure the height is OK.
A selection of suitable AGM batteries that can fit inside the battery tray:
- ECLIPSE 12v 120Ah AGM Slimline battery (550mm Long x 110mm Wide x 240mm High) +-2mm
- REMCO 12v 100Ah AGM Slimline battery (508mm Long x 110mm Wide x 239mm High) +-2mm
- REMCO 12v 150Ah AGM Slimline battery (551mm Long x 110mm Wide x 288mm High) +-2mm
- GIANT POWER 140Ah 12v AGM Slimline Battery (507mm Long x 109mm Wide x 238.5mm High) +-2mm
- Other AGM’s on the market with the same length and width are suitable, but you need to make sure of your available space where you are installing to ensure the height is OK.