Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd have just released a dual battery system cabinet/panel which is designed and tailored so everything is incorporated in the one unit, so it can be easily installed into vehicles with fabricated canopies, campers and caravans, etc.
Our slimline panel is fabricated with 2mm thick lightweight aluminium, TIG welded corners for added strength + powder-coated inside & out with zinc undercoat treatment, then a final black top coat for a superior modern finish and optimum protection.
Australian Made and Designed by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
Our cabinet/panel comes pre-wired internally using quality brands such as REDARC , NARVA & OEX.
- 1 x Redarc BCDC 1225D charger with Solar input.
- 1 x Main Isolator switch
- 1 x LED strip light on top of cabinet
- 1 x Solar panel input 50 amp Anderson plug
- 1 x 50 amp Anderson plug Aux power on a separate circuit
- 1 x Digital voltage display for Aux battery
- 1 x Dual USB outlets
- 2 x Cig/ACC sockets
- Narva 6-way Fuse box for outlet protection
- 4-way LED switch panel with fuse protection on each circuit.
- 3 x Cable glands for cable entry/exits.
- Total Size: 465mm W x 475mm H x Cabinet depth 85mm + 55mm for fuse box (total 140mm)
Extra Wiring Loom Kit is INCLUDED.
6 x meters of red 6 B&S to run from vehicle cranking battery (+) to DBS panel (Anderson plug canopy disconnect)
2 x meters of black 6 B&S to run from DBS panel to chassis earth (-) (Anderson plug canopy disconnect)
1 pair of Anderson plugs (grey) for disconnection of canopy power, for easy removal.
3 x Midi Fuse holders & fuses supplied + heat-shrink and required cable lugs for termination.
All cables are clearly labelled for installation.
NOTE: Please allow 7-10 days for build time