Premium PLATFORM Slide-out system 227kg rated – (ORDPLTFM)
Introducing the latest generation of Off Road Downunder fridge slides. The all new heavy duty PLATFORM slide has been specifically designed and built for the ‘Larger size portable fridges’, also allowing room behind fridge for items such as a BBQ, water tank or cargo boxes.
Due to customer feedback and inquiries, Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd decided to develop a fridge slide that is heavy duty with modern styling, so it is the best Australian Made & designed fridge slide on the market ,to tackle the tough Australian outback conditions.
Examples of suitable size portable fridges:
- Dometic CFX3 75DZ (75lt) As displayed in image gallery
- Dometic CFX3 55IM (55lt)
- Dometic CFX3 55 (55lt)
Note: Fridge slide may suit other brand of fridges on the market, that we have not listed above.
- 3mm Aluminium construction
- Universal fitment
- Full solid floor base with out cut-outs to accomodate all different sized items.
- Massive 227kg rating drawer slides with double locking levers for strength
- Top coated in the latest durable powder-coat, in Off Road Downunder Black.
- Locks in the closed and full extension positions.
- Tie-down provisions in the front face, front of base, adjustable center bracket & rear provisions to accomodate various sized items on the platform base.
- Provisions to suit our ORD clip-on extention table (sold seperately)
- “Off Road Downunder” lettering cut out in front face of tray
- Full extension slide
- Completely assembled ready to use.
- The ORD Platform slide is not recommended for exterior mounting where it is exposed to all weather conditions, as if will effect the operation of the multiple ball bearings in slides. To comply with ORD manufactures warranty, installation is recommended inside vehicle cargo area, or in a suitable compartment/hatch so it is not exposed to any harsh weather elements.
- 1 year manufactures warranty
Fridge Slide Dimensions:
External: 1440mm Long 570mm Wide(including nylok nuts on outside)
Internal tray: 1408mm Long 505mm Wide OR 490mm Wide (between nylok nuts)
Center tie-down position from front face of slide: 700mm to 920mm range approx. (adjustable slots)
Mounting surface to tray base height: 20mm High