Our latest Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd Slimline Battery Tray is designed for the latest slimline batteries to allow a stealth installation, in particular behind the rear seat in modern 4wd dual cab utilities.
The ORD Slimline Battery Tray is designed for the Invicta 50Ah and Revolution Power 60Ah Slimline Lithium battery, however it will accept any battery with a maximum size of 297mm L x 112mm W.
Design Registered and Certified Product (number: 201916430) – Australian Made and designed by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
- Unique registered design mounting system with adjustable rearward tilt: Designed specifically to allow the battery tray to match cabin panel angle behind rear seat on dual cab utilities. Offers 17 degrees of rearward tilting range.
- Mounting provisions for Redarc BCDC1225D, BCDC1240D or BCDC1250D chargers as well as Projecta IDC25 charger.
- Midi Fuse holder provisions x 2 (Midi fuses and holders are sold separately)
- Raised mounting base for ease of cable routing underneath.
- Battery tray can be mounted flat without raised mounting feet. All you need is our ORD Rubber insert mat SKU: BTSL60-UNI-RI (sold separately).
- Zinc under coated and finished in durable black powder-coat.
- Battery location bump stops.
- Battery hold down cam-buckle straps x 2
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware provided.
External Length of battery tray including mounting feet = 410mm L
External Length of battery tray without mounting feet = 325mm L
Height including raised mounting feet = 255mm H (without tray tilting back)
Height without raised mounting feet = 230mm H
Width = 120mm W
NOTE: Redarc BCDC charger , Lithium battery and midi fuse holders are not included. (Display purposes Only)