DUAL BATTERY TRAY / 12v PORTABLE POWERBOX
Tub mounted version
SKU : BTFPXTPB
Vehicle/Models: Ford Ranger PX / Mazda BT50 (style side box utility)
Year: from Oct 2011 onwards
- Precision laser-cut battery tray with etched lettering
- Australian made using 2mm Australian stainless-steel
- Designed so your battery power box can be easily removed, leaving the base tray in position. (Recommend Anderson plug connection to allow easy disconnection).
- Designed & manufactured by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
- Battery tray base (stainless steel)
- (2) stainless steel mounting brackets
- Heavy duty cam-buckle strap 2.5m long (black)
- Bolt kit
- Installation instructions
- 12v portable power station box (Battery NOT included).
- Battery box includes:
- Heavy duty socket (small) with 20amp circuit breaker
- Standard size socket with 10 amp circuit breaker
- LED analyser displays battery state of charge
Recommended auxiliary battery / size:
- N70Z size
- AGM battery required if vehicle has a canopy installed.
Passenger side rear in utility tub.
NEW LARGER SIZE TRAY : 335mm long x 204mm wide