Our latest ORD universal mounting ‘Wheel Arch Battery Tray’ is designed to cater for various make/model utilities, with different wheel arch angles.
Registered Design number 201916465 – Registered Australian Made Product and Designed by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
- Unique registered design mounting system, with adjustable lower brackets to allow the battery tray to match the top of different wheel arch angles in utilities.
- Mounting provisions for Redarc BCDC1225D, BCDC1240D or BCDC1250D chargers as well as Projecta IDC25 charger, on the bolt on side bracket.
- Midi Fuse holder provisions x 3, on the opposite side bracket.
- Zinc under coated and finished in durable black powder-coat.
- Integrated battery location bump stops.
- Heavy duty battery hold down brace and rods
- Robust construction designed to handle Australian conditions.
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware provided.
Total external length of battery tray = 400mm L (includes nylok nuts)
Total external width of battery tray = 198mm W (includes nylok nut)
Height including raised mounting feet = 245mm H
Internal tray size (maximum battery size) = suits N70 size case up to 328mm L
Height of battery: suits a maintenance free style of battery with no raised cell caps. Hold down rods suits a standard N70 size battery case 202mm High. Longer rods can be purchased from us if your particular battery is higher than standard, but it will increase the overall height by approximately 25mm.
Photo Gallery shows the following vehicles with battery tray in position for your reference:
- Ford Ranger PX3 Wildtrak 2020 model with electric roller shutter.
- Nissan Navara NP300 2020 model with sports bar and tonneau cover.
- Toyota Hilux N80 2017 model Hilux SR5 dual cab with ARB hard lid.
- Will also suit VW Amarok (no photo at this point)
*Battery , Midi fuse holders and Redarc BCDC charger Sold Separately (shown for display purposes).