Due to customer feedback Off Road Downunder created a Premium BBQ Slide-out system which is suitable for most modern caravans with a tunnel boot, and like all ORD products along with its Australian Made quality we consider it as the most superior BBQ slide-out on the Australian market.
The stainless steel mounting system suits a Weber Baby Q so it conveniently locates in a caravan tunnel boot/hatch.
We do understand caravanning…. so the slide is designed/manufactured in a “lightweight” alloy material for the most conscious caravan owner.
- Proudly Australian Made and Designed.
- Lightweight Alloy tray
- Durable Powder-coat in a updated smooth finish (satin black)
- Weber Baby Q mounting system – (2) Stainless Steel brackets with ‘etched’ lettering.
- Durable full extension slides rated at 125kg with a twin locking lever system. (Also locks in the fully extended position to stop it rolling back in).
- Quality domed nuts used inside of tray.
- Front face of tray features return folds for strength & bold aesthetics.
- Cut out in base tray aligns under BBQ drain tray for easier access.
- Tray is designed long enough so it keeps the BBQ away from caravan exterior & provides a handy preparation area on the side.
- Series of ‘Featured Slots’ cut in each side of tray.
- The ORD BBQ slide-out is not suitable for exterior mounting where it is exposed to all weather conditions, as if will effect the operation of the multiple ball bearings in slides. To comply with ORD manufactures warranty, installation is recommended inside a suitable compartment/hatch so it is not exposed to any harsh elements.
- Fully assembled and includes installation instructions.
External measurements: Height =85mm Length=1040mm Width=463mm
Tray internal measurements: Length=995mm Width=410mm
Tray base to mounting floor Height =30mm (Refer photo gallery)
NOTE: Recommend Optional 2.5m Cam buckle tie-down strap available to secure over Weber BBQ lid whilst in transit. Available seperately
Click on the link below to check out the BBQ in action: