Due to customer feedback Off Road Downunder created a Premium BBQ Slide-out system which is suitable for most modern caravans with a tunnel boot, and like all ORD products along with its Australian Made quality we consider it as the most superior quality BBQ slide-out on the Australian market.
The stainless steel mounting system suits the Weber Baby Q series so it conveniently locates in a caravan tunnel boot/hatch.
We do understand caravan touring…. so the slide is designed/manufactured in a “lightweight” alloy material for the most conscious caravan owner.
- Proudly Australian Made and Designed.
- Lightweight Alloy tray construction
- Durable Powder-coat in black smooth finish
- Weber Baby Q mounting system – (2) Stainless Steel brackets with ORD lettering.
- Durable full extension slides rated at 125kg with a twin locking lever system. (Also locks in the fully extended position to stop it rolling back in).
- Quality domed nuts used inside of tray.
- Front face of tray features return folds for strength & bold aesthetics.
- Cut out in base tray aligns under BBQ drain tray for easier access.
- Tray is designed long enough so it keeps the BBQ away from caravan exterior & provides a handy preparation area on the side.
- Series of ‘Featured Slots’ cut in each side of tray.
- Fully assembled and includes installation instructions.
- Unique design ‘Safety locking mechanism’ to prevent the tray from disconnection by over extending, unlike other competitors.
External measurements: Height =85mm Length=1040mm Width=463mm
Tray internal measurements: Length=995mm Width=410mm
Tray base to mounting floor Height =30mm (Refer photo gallery for measurement)
Extra dimensions to assist with installation:
Eg: Slide-out and Weber Baby Q Premium (Q1200) installed with the high roasting lid with temp gauge (as displayed).
Total height of opening required 42.5cm and minimum of 47cm wide.
For your reference: The Retreat caravan displayed has a tunnel boot dimension 44cm high x 69cm wide.
If your tunnel boot opening is not high enough….
Look at the lower lid model Weber baby Q (Q1000) as the height is reduced by 2cm
OR you can simply remove the lid and store on the back end of slide-out. A recommendation when in transit, is to place a rubber mat under the BBQ lid and secure with a tie-down strap to prevent any movement and scratching.
Our latest slide-out incorporates (2) mounting provisions to suit two sizes of Weber Q BBQ’s!
NOTE: Recommend Optional 2.5m Cam buckle tie-down strap available to secure over Weber Q lid whilst in transit. Available separately
Click on the link below to check out the BBQ in action: