Top-end auxiliary power when you need it, where you need it.
Power your 12-volt fridge, light your campsite and charge all those devices without flattening your start battery. Top up reserves during the day via the solar input, or charge on the go with a single connection (in most cases) to your vehicles main battery.
Having developed some of the highest quality dual battery and mounting solutions on the Australian 4WD aftermarket, ORD understands what it means to have power at your fingertips and that completing a full custom installation isn’t always the best solution or even possible in some cases. That’s why we have designed and built a premium lithium powered dual battery system that is truly location independent.
The ORD Premium Portable Power Box provides all the power and functionality of a top-end lithium dual battery system, in a self-contained, custom-designed, aluminium enclosure – no plastic boxes here.
Ideal for 4×4’s, SUV’s, sedans and wagons, trucks, boats and horse floats, or even to power your entire campsite.
The ORD Premium Portable Power Box is also the perfect solution for those fleet vehicles that prohibit modification or are on high rotation making it hard to justify the cost of a permanent install.
Design Registered and Certified number: 202115605
- Tig welded, Light weight alloy construction case
- Robust integrated tie down/carry handles each end for securing inside vehicle
- Modern styling finished in ORD black powder-coat
- Stainless steel battery hold down clamp with integrated fuse holders to secure battery inside
- Removable lid to allow easy access of inside battery box
- Air ventilation cutouts at the base and under the lid
- Front accessory fascia finished in ORD Grey powder-coat
- Unlike other power boxes on the market, our ORD power box is designed so the accessory plugs and BCDC charger have side protection to prevent accidental damage.
- INVICTA Lithium battery 100Ah with remote Bluetooth monitoring via your smart phone (7 year Invicta warranty)
- Redarc BCDC 1225D Charger – Australian Made (DC-DC charging with solar input)
- Vehicle charging input Anderson Plug – (Blue)
- Solar input Anderson plug (red) – No external solar panel regulator required as the Redarc Charger has inbuilt regulator
- High out-put 12v outlet – Anderson plug (grey)
- Vehicle ignition sense wire plug connection for Redarc charger, if your vehicle has a smart alternator which is most modern vehicles.
- Main isolator switch for isolation and storage.
- Victron Energy BMV-700 Precision Battery Monitor Display with current shunt
- Narva Accessory 12v outlet sockets (x 2)
- Narva twin USB outlet sockets 2.5A (4 x USB points in total)
Anderson Plug wiring kit for in-vehicle DC-DC charging: 5m twin core cable fitted off complete with Blue Anderson Plug and Midi fuse ready to connect to vehicle start battery. *Note: If ignition sense input is required for your particular vehicle with a smart alternator, the single-core cable is NOT supplied as it is recommended that it should be carried out by a qualified auto electrician. (Plug/connector is supplied to match battery box connection).
Dimensions: Length = 560mm x Width = 215mm x Height = 345mm
Total Weight with INVICTA 100ah lithium battery installed = 20.2kg