Battery Tray under rear seat model (Stainless Steel)
Vehicle/Models: Ford PX PX2 PX3 Ranger & Mazda BT50 (Dual Cab ONLY) + Ranger Raptor
Year: From Oct 2011 to current
Back in 2011 Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd is the first company to introduce a battery tray under the rear seat of the latest PX PX2 Rangers and Mazda BT50’s. We have now moved with the current times of 2020 and designed registered a battery tray to install a super light weight LITHIUM battery weighing in at only 5.5kg to fit under the rear seat of a dual cab Ranger.
Key benefits of the Invicta SNL12V40S Lithium battery: (Sold seperately via our website)
- IEC Certification on the combination of BMS and individual cell for complete safety peace of mind
- High energy density (less than half the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
- Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS, the use of LiFePO4 along with integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge/discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Greater capacity utilisation 60% more than SLA, gives longer runtime than equivilent SLA
Battery Tray Description
- Precision laser-cut battery tray with “OFF ROAD DOWNUNDER LOGO” cut out in base tray and etching in bracket.
- Matching cut outs in side bracket to correspond with vehicle body, allowing easy cabling access.
- Australian made using 2mm Australian Stainless Steel
- Quality zinc undercoat combined with a durable top coat finish powder-coating.
- Registered product proudly carries the Australian Made Logo
- Design Registration Pending & Manufactured and Owned by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
- Battery tray base and side mounting bracket
- Heavy duty cam-buckle strap
- Installation bolt kit, with quality button head bolts.
- Full step by step installation instructions
Recommended auxiliary battery / size:
- Invicta Lithium Battery 40Ah (SNL12V40S) Equivelent capacity to an AGM battery of 75-80Ah
- Also suits the Optima yellow top D34 55Ah (AGM)
Under drivers side rear seat in storage compartment
Utilizes (2) x factory mounting holes + requires an extra (2) x 5mm diameter holes drilled.
*Battery terminal covers are not included and sold seperately.
Note: Some photos with powder-coated version battery tray shown, are used for installation example purposes only.