OUTDOOR FIRE PIT / BBQ – FLAT PACK DESIGN – ORDFP700
Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd started working on design concepts of a flat pack fire pit back in early 2016 , with the criteria it had to be assembled without bolts , quick setup ,compact & portable flat pack design and used as a Fire Pit & include Cooking capability.
Several prototypes were built, with each one improving on the previous one until we came up with a design that met all the criteria. It’s a large fire pit/BBQ that is compact, interlocking design that slots together, and makes it convenient to pack away for transportation whilst traveling from place to place.
The ORDFP700 was primarily designed for camping, but we have discovered customers are loving the look of our fire pit and purchasing them for their own home backyard entertainment areas.
The Off Road Downunder Fire pit is manufactured using only the best Blue Scope Steel made in Australia. The ORDFP700 has been designed for the weight conscious traveler weighing in at 17.4 kg which means it’s easy to handle and store.
Natural metal finish – No Toxic paints used – This eliminates toxic fumes, odour & contamination of food. To reduce metal surface rust, Scrape with a spatula and apply some cooking oil for protection.
Proudly Australian Made & Designed by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
STRENGTH BY DESIGN
The ORDFP700 is built tough to handle the harsh Australian outback conditions. We have incorporate strengthening folds in both the top edges of our side panels and the bottom support tray so it maximizes strength ,without compromising the weight with the use of unnecessary thicker material.
- Unique ‘flat bottom tray’ design with strengthening folds – Major Benefits : Eliminates ash falling on the ground unlike other branded “V” shaped fire pits & creates a wider area to stack the wood in fire pit.
- (4 x holes) Peg provisions in legs to anchor fire place to the ground if necessary.
- Large size fire pit at 700mm long
- Integrated Cross Bar slots for cooking with BBQ plate or boiling water in a Billy.
- Precision Laser-cut fabrication
- ‘Off Road Downunder LOGO’ cut into each side panels to allow air flow for the fire, so it can “breathe” combining oxygen flow to mix with the fuel.
- 100% designed, developed and manufactured in Australia. Design is Owned by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
Height – 370mm
Length – 700mm
Width – 510mm
Fire pit Base tray is 150mm off the ground level.
DIMENSIONS IN FLAT PACK (DIS-ASSEMBLED):
Height – 25mm
Length – 700mm
Width – 360mm
Cooking CROSS BARS (x 3) included in kit
Our goal is to provide quality service at all times. In addition, we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service to address the needs of our customers. We take great pride in listening, as well as responding to the needs of our customers.