Under rear seat model (POWDERCOATED)
Vehicle/Models: Ford PX PX2 PX3 Ranger & Mazda BT50 (Dual Cab ONLY) + Ranger Raptor
Year: From Oct 2011 to current
Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd is the first company to introduce a battery tray under the rear seat of the latest PX PX2 Rangers and Mazda BT50’s. We have designed the tray to install an AGM type battery (Optima Yellow top D34) in the cabin area, due to the limitations of space in the engine compartment. The Optima AGM battery is fully sealed and safe for in cabin usage.
- Precision laser-cut battery tray with “OFFROADDOWNUNDER LOGO” cut out in base tray.
- Matching cut outs in side bracket to correspond with vehicle body, to allow easy cabling access
- Australian made using 2mm Australian mild steel
- Designed & Manufactured and Owned by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd since November 2011.
- Battery tray base and side mounting bracket
- 2 x Rubber battery terminal covers (positive & negative)
- Heavy duty Cam-buckle strap (Australian Made)
- Installation bolt kit, now with button head bolts.
- Installation instructions
Recommended auxiliary battery / size:
- Optima yellow top D34 (AGM) ONLY
Under drivers side rear seat in compartment
Utilises factory mounting holes + (2) extra 5mm diameter holes